mercoledì 3 giugno 2020

My first flight with GoPro MAX 360 Cameras

Since I was a cadet people used to ask me what I feel when I fly, or some other generic and akward questions related by the interest of my activity. Moslty of times I've never really replied because I never had a real answer explainable in words; it looks so poor to reduce in a statement or few words something which is your passion or more. Normally flying is considered something technical and everything technical is foremost believed as science. But when we cannot explain something or how to do something, here we go we talk about "art", subjective perspectives, things that we are able to see differently from person to person based on our internal language, perceptions and feelings. Form of arts like music, pictures, etc. are more suitable to show or reproduce emotions, at last but not the least our Flying Passion.
In this flight I flew with my brother in law to test the new GoPro Max, able to record 360 degrees, mounted down the left wing plus a GoPro Hero 8 inside the cockpit.


I just wanted to test GoPro MAX 360 Cameras. I mounted 2 GoPro, one GoPro Max 360 Camera on my TECNAM aircraft to try out the new 360 cameras. I edit the GoPro Max 360 footage using the GoPro Player video editing software.


If you enjoyed this post you can follow me on this BLOG or just subcribe to my Youtube Channel.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I commenti sono sempre molto apprezzati e nel pieno spirito della condivisione della passione per il volo in tutte le sue forme.